Terex HLF 75 Orbital Feeder Conveyor
The EvoQuip HLF75 Orbital high level feeder permits operators to directly discharge to the hopper/feeder from excavators or wheel loaders eliminating double handling of material on site. The rotating undercarriage allows the conveyor to rotate a full 360° which provides increased versatility on site.
It can be used for a ‘metered or controlled’ feed of material when working as part of a crushing and screening train or in standalone applications.
- Proven Evoquip feeder system means loading directly from wheel loader
- Self-powered diesel hydraulic tracked feeder conveyor can be used alone or in conjunction with other Evoquip mobile crushing and screening equipment
- Containerised shipping means low cost transport
- HL75 conveyor allows the operator to directly discharge from wheel loaders to eliminate the double handling of material on site
- The HLF75 features a 75′ long conveyor.
- Discharge conveyor length 22.5m (73’ 10’’)
- Feeder length 4.1m (13’ 11’’)
- Belt width: 48’’ / 1200mm
- Discharge height 8.80m (28’ 2”) @ 18°
- Max. discharge height 10.7m (34’ 6’’) @ 24°
- Production capacity: Up to 600+TPH