MSC HIRE FLEET
Increase Your Productivity Performance With MSC’s Hire Fleet
Mobile Screening & Crushing NZ has placed hire machines onto sites New Zealand-wide. We’re skilled at providing the machinery necessary to help our clients to process a large variety of products.
Simply by using one of our dry hire machines your business can process material more efficiently, cutting down your labour costs. Hiring can also be more cost effective or suitable for some businesses too, especially if you are only needing a short-term rental. Our knowledgeable hire team is represented in both the North and South Island, enabling us to give first rate customer support on our hire fleet.
COMPLETE RANGE OF HIRE EQUIPMENT
The MSC hire fleet has a wide variety of equipment available to cover smaller machine requirements, right through to heavy industries; mining, quarrying, roading, industrial, agricultural, recycle, landfill, demolition and construction.
- Modern well-maintained hire fleet
- Long- and short-term leasing options
- Vast array of highly customisable products; ensuring the exact machine requirement suits conditions & application.
Bison 280, a compact and aggressive tracked mobile Jaw Crusher.
- 900mm x 600mm Jaw Inlet
- Two stage grizzly feeder as standard
- 6m3 Hopper capacity
- Min CSS: 40mm Recycle / 50mm in Natural rock
- Max CSS: 125mm
- Hydraulic Jaw adjustment
- Product conveyor discharge height: 2900mm
- Up to 200TPH
Evoquip Cobra 230R
The Cobra 230R rock crusher is a versatile and easy to use Mobile Impact Crusher that can operate in the most demanding of applications such as Reinforced Concrete, Recycled Asphalt, Construction and Demolition waste and Natural Rock.
- 860mm x 720mm Crusher Inlet
- Integrated pre-screen for fines removal
- 6m3 Hopper capacity
- Feeder speed auto-regulates depending on crusher load
- 2 High / 2 Low configuration
- Hydraulic adjust and hydraulic overload protection
- Product conveyor 900mm wide / discharge height: 3000mm
- Up to 250tph
Evoquip Colt 1000
The highly adaptable Colt 1000 Scalping screen is able to operate in both heavy duty scalping and precision screening applications and will manage the most difficult of materials.
- 1m (13’6”) x 1.22m (4’) Double deck screen
- Configurable layout, ability to convert to 2 way split
- 5m3 (6.5yd3) Hopper capacity
- 1100mm wide Feeder conveyor
- 1000mm collection conveyor / 800mm fines conveyor
- 650mm midgrade conveyor / 1050mm oversize conveyor
- Up to 360 tph
Evoquip Colt 800
The Colt 800 Mobile Screening Machine is a compact and aggressive forward-facing incline screen. This versatile plant can work in aggregates, sand and gravel, top soil, construction demolition and recycling applications where site space is at a premium.
- 77m x 1.22m (9’ x 4’) Double deck screen
- 9m3 Standard hopper capacity / 4.7m3 Extended
- Feeder: 1050mm wide / Collection conveyor :1050mm
- 650mm fines conveyor / 3.82m discharge
- 650mm (26”) midgrade conveyor / 3.64m discharge
- 1050mm (42”) oversize conveyor / 3.03m discharge
- Hydraulic combined slide out and fold mechanism
- Up to 280 tph
Evoquip Colt 600
The Colt 600 is a compact and aggressive forward-facing screen that can work in aggregates, sand and gravel, top soil, construction demolition and recycling applications where site space is at a premium.
- 34m x 1.17m (8’ x 4’) Double deck screen
- 3m3 (3.9yd3) Hopper capacity
- Ability to convert to 2 way split
- Feeder: 1m Wide / Max feed: 300mm
- 650mm Wide fines conveyor / 2.9m discharge
- 650mm Wide midgrade conveyor / 2.8m discharge
- 1000mm Wide oversize conveyor / 2.7m discharge
- Variable speed on midgrade and oversize as standard
- Up to 280 tph