The Rotastar is a unique, high-output screening bucket that combines many market-leading features.
The Lloyd Rotastar™ bucket has a unique screening action. It rotates the material in a similar manner to a trommel screen, but has the benefit of rotating star discs, agitating and clawing at the material as it turns. This is achieved by mounting star shafts on a large arc, forming the back and top of the bucket.
Material is constantly rotated, without any chopping or pinching, making screening of damp, fragile and special materials possible.
- High output and excellent cost effectiveness
- Quiet running
- Uncompromised quality
- Original, unrivalled performance, with unparalleled productivity
- Light weight, flexible, self-cleaning polyurethane stars
- Massive screening area with replaceable inner panels for machine longevity and shaft end discs for low running costs
- Flexible self-cleaning star elements with no chopping; exceptional for screening fragile materials like turf roots and compost
- Low power requirement and no contamination from crushed material
- Unique rotary material flow, with no pinching or crushing
- Rugged construction, for long life and reliability
- Easy maintenance
Rotastar RS10-20 suitable for 10-20 Ton Excavator
- Carrier weight: 10–20 tonnes
- Output Average: Average 40 t/hr
- Shafts: 5
- Bucket capacity: 0.65m3
- Hydraulic requirement: 70 litres/min , 70–180 bar
- Bucket weight: 1000–1060kg
- Working width: 1260mm
- Overall width: 1260mm