Send us a message Or call 0800 MSC LTD
MSC are proud to offer as part of their product portfolio, market leading screening buckets that attach to various sized excavators, by Lloyd Engineering.
The unrivalled performance, durability and consistency of Lloyd Buckets are the reasons why MSC continues to be the NZ’s No.1 screening bucket distributor.
THE MARKET-LEADING LLOYD BUCKET, SCREENS AN ENORMOUS RANGE OF MATERIALS:
Suitable for a vast range of Excavators
HIGH OUT-PUT LLOYD ROTASTAR BUCKETS HAVE SEVERAL LEADING ADVANTAGES
- Carrier weight: 3-to-30-ton excavators
- Output: 10-90 ton per hour
- Rugged construction, for long life and reliability
- Variable speed control is fitted as standard up to the RS10-20
- Unique rotary material flow, with no pinching or crushing
- Low power requirement and no contamination from crushed material
- Flexible self-cleaning star elements with no chopping; exceptional for screening fragile materials like turf roots and compost
- Massive screening area with replaceable inner panels for machine longevity and shaft end discs for low running costs
- High output and excellent cost effectiveness
- Quiet running
- Light weight, flexible, self-cleaning polyurethane stars
- Uncompromised quality
- Original, unrivalled performance, with unparalleled productivity
- Easy maintenance
Transport, time, cost savings…
- The material is screened onsite and put into immediate re-use.
- Ultimately saving loads by avoiding landfill and transportation costs, while saving time and money hauling material, repurchasing material, and removing material from the landfill.