Phoenix 2100 Trommel
The Phoenix 2100 Wheeled Trommel Screen is designed to offer unrivalled production throughput and application flexibility. The robust design with optional features such as a heavy duty tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid make the Phoenix 2100 the most versatile trommel on the market today. The machine performs equally well in heavy C&D applications as it does in high volume compost production.
Applications – Wood chippings, Top soil, Compost, Green waste, C&D waste
- The 180° swivel fines conveyor, with a discharge height of 5.67m results in the creation of impressive stockpiles.
- This swivel feature can be controlled via a remote while the machine is in operation, minimising downtime.
- A powerful four-wheel drive system with high performance friction grip wheels is used to turn the trommel drum giving operators the ability to run bi-directionally.
- Powerful hydraulics and auto feeder speed control guarantee the machine is always working at optimum level
- Low level hydraulics ensure excellent service access
- Woven mesh or heavy-duty punch plate panels can be fitted to the trommel drum ensuring all application requirements are met.
- Highly efficient in wood ship separation/ processing top soil, compost, green waste, demolition waste, aggregates and yard waste
1050mm (41”) 3 ply plain belt
Variable speed with load sensing & automatic feeder shutdown
Friction four wheel drum drive system
Variable operating angle 4° – 7°
Service access doors for maintenance
Fines Discharge Conveyor
900mm 3 ply plain belt
Discharge height: 5.67m
1050mm (41”) 3 ply chevron belt
Discharge height: 3.7m (12’ 2”)
Fifth wheel connection
Tier 3: CAT C7.1 151kW (202hp)
Tier 4F: CAT C4.4 129kW (173hp)
Fuel tank capacity: 610 L
1200mm (47”) 3 ply plain belt,
Fully skirted & sealed
Variable speed control