Meet The Team
Lizette & Andy Meikle
Andy formed the company in 1995. From an early stage, operations focused on high quality product and the ability to provide customers with crucial hands-on experience forged during the 25+ years the MSC team has been involved in the industry. This strategy has remained unchanged through the years.
In addition to managing the company, Andy is responsible for importing and sales of new machinery. He works closely with clients and our suppliers overseas.
Andy and his wife Lizette are joint directors of MSC.
- Andy and Lizette enjoy adventure cycling and mountain bike trails throughout NZ.
- Andy completed the 2020 Tour Aotearoa brevit, cycling the length of New Zealand in 17 days.
- They both love spending time with their children and grandchildren.
Dan Meikle, Operations Manager, has been with MSC for over 17 years and runs day to day operations as well as being involved in Sales and Technical Support.
Dan Meikle is proud to be part of the dynamic and growing MSC team, working in partnership with Terex Brands to offer the best solutions for our customers, and to growing the MSC brand in NZ.
Clients come to Dan with difficult applications, materials or sites, and he offers expert advice on the best machinery for their individual requirements.
- Dan is a family man, husband to wife Chantelle.
- Enjoys racing, for e.g. attending the NZ drift nationals etc.
- Takes pride in his motorcar – Honda R-Series.
Hire Account Manager
Matt takes pride in delivering the right hire solution. Offering a vast array of highly customisable products; ensuring the exact machine requirement suits conditions & application.
Matt manages MSC’s modern well-maintained hire fleet.
Matt is skilled at providing the machinery necessary to help our clients to process a large variety of products.
He offers customers, long and short-term leasing options
Matt is responsible for rental machinery, which is available to cover smaller machine requirements right through to heavy industries.
- Matt is a family man, husband and father.
- Wealth of experience – he is a qualified A and B grade qualified quarry manager.
- Matt has 15 years of quarry machinery, production, operating experience.
Enjoys stock car racing – races in ST1 Motorsport with his 21A Stockcar.
Leroy is MSC’s Parts manager, he plays a key role in stock control for our NZ Dealership of Leading brands.
Leroy is committed to providing continued customer support long after plant has been delivered, installed and commissioned.
Leroy is responsible for stock and supply of a wide range of spares for screens, trommels and conveying equipment. MSC’s staff ensures we don’t compromise on the quality of spare parts supplied.
- Leroy provides a high level of service and parts knowledge.
- Leroy provides an extensive range of product parts from prominent industry brands.
- Leroy offers a rapid response spare parts supply service.
- Leroy provides aftersales support to NZ- WIDE customers.
- Leroy offers parts that support your investment for the long-term future of your machine.
Sources parts – for your Terex Ecotec, Terex EvoQuip, Lloyd Engineering, and other brands not distributed by MSC.
Hire & Aftersales Support
Jesse joined the MSC team in 2021.
He is responsible for coming up with the necessary strategies for the department in ensuring clients are satisfied and departmental goals are realized.
He supports MSC Depts : Sales, Hire, Marketing as well as customer service. He establishes good work relationship with clients.
Jesse is bright, dynamic and possesses good decision‐making skills and is a problem solver.
- Jesse enjoys tramping/hunting & bow fishing.
- His hobbies include freediving, 4×4 off-roading and wood working.
Catrina joined MSC in early 2020.
Catrina has 20 years’ plus experience in technical publishing, marketing, PR and promotion positions in the manufacturing industry.
Catrina is creative, adaptable and a strategic thinking specialist, capable in delivering a wide range of projects from planning stages through to completion.
- Outside of work, Catrina’s interests include photography, graphic design, culture and travelling.
- Catrina has a great wealth of editorial writing skills which is key to equipment case studies and media report writing.
- Catrina has project managed ‘industrial / construction / mining’ tradeshows and exhibitions globally, for e.g ; HILLHEAD, BAUMA, Steinexpo, Waste & Recycling Expo, IOQNZ Annual Conference.
- Catrina is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of the brands, products and services that MSC sells / hires.
- Catrina is key to raising MSC’s brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
Finance & Administration Officer
Rochelle has been with the company since 2005 and loves working with the family business. Based in the MSC Office in Auckland, she runs the company administration and finances.
- With a background in IT service and support, she has great attention to detail and enjoys problem solving.
- Loves supporting a high performing, dynamic team and liaising with a large customer base and OEM’s.
- Brings an in-depth knowledge in accounting and CRM systems.
- Rochelle also enjoys renovating, travelling and snowboarding with her husband and 3 children.
Johanna is responsible for developing and then maintaining the MSC accounting systems.
She plays a key role, managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
Johanna is Accounts Officer, with a strong financial control and systems background.
- She promotes our business culture, working according to our values.
- She enjoys budgeting and reporting.
- Processes great communication skills.
- Enjoys long distance running.
- Johanna is a mother of four, she loves spending spare time with her children.