This is a listing of new & used equipment currently in stock, however Mobile Screening & Crushing NZ supplies a complete range of Screening Crushing and Conveying equipment. For more information on the equipment available for sale go to our Screening
menus or Contact Us
. Long term lease options also available, call 0800 672 583
to discuss your requirements.
Terex EvoQuip Bison 120 Jaw Crusher
Visit our EvoQuip Bison 120 page for specs, photos and working video.
- 680mm x 400mm (27” x 16”) Jaw Inlet
- Jaw level sensor as standard and remote control as standard
- 2.3m3 Hopper capacity
- Up to 80TPH
- Grizzly Feeder as standard (30mm nominal spacing grizzly)
- Hydraulic Jaw adjustment
- Hydraulic folding as standard for transport
Terex EvoQuip Colt 600 Scalping Screen
Visit our EvoQuip Colt 600 page for specs, photos and working video.
- Compact but aggressive 2.34m x 1.17m (8’ x 4’) Double deck screen
- Variable speed on mid-grade and oversize as standard
- Ability to convert to 2 way split
- Up to 280 TPH
- Top deck - Bofor Deck, Fingers, Punch Plate & Mesh; Bottom Deck – Mesh & Fingers
Anaconda DF512 Scalping Screen
Visit our Hire page for specs, photos and working video.
- 2013, used unit, great condition.
- High performance two bearing 12’x5’ (3.66M x 1.52M) Screenbox
- Largest feed hopper in its class (8m³) with hydraulic folding hopper sides as standard
- Variable speed 4 ply belt feeder with impact bed, variable speed on all discharge conveyors
- Wire mesh, punch plate, grizzly bofor bar or finger screen
- Set up time 15 minutes
Lloyd Star Screening Buckets
- Throughput: R5W Model = 40 TPH & R7 Model = 70-80 TPH
- Different size models to fit most excavators
- Flexible stars are gentle on fragile material
- The polyurethane stars are an inexpensive, and easily replaceable
- The rotary action of the bucket allows complete mixing of material as it is being screened, ensuring complete separation.
- Rugged construction, using the best materials for long life and reliability.
IN STOCK (NEW) R5W MODEL (10-20T EXCAVATORS)
Startech ST4 Screening Bucket
- 1x NEW & 1x USED in stock now
- Double drive system fitted with 2 x heavy duty hydraulic motors
- Changeable blade sets available
- 3 grain sizes available as standard 16, 24 & 35mm.
- Processes a wide range of materials from Topsoil, Peat, Compost, Mulch, even Asphalt Millings, and are used in applications from recycling of demolition and builders waste to mixing and soil stabilization.
$48,000 + GST
NEW UNIT CLEARANCE SPECIAL: $40,000 + GST
USED UNIT CLEARANCE SPECIAL: $35,000 + GST
Visit our Startech Screening Buckets page for specs, photos and working video.